— Reymond Hernandez (@ThePush_Intl) March 26, 2012
If you are trying to get noticed you have come to the realization that social media cannot be avoided. Pre-Game Task: establish your brand identity. Once you know who you are, what message you want to deliver, and what you want to look like you can begin on your strategy. Have your brand identity embedded in your strategy when approaching the 5 media landscapes (promoted, shared, earned, owned, paid) and lockdown how you are going to engineer engaging content that creates value to your audience. This is a necessity and you will drown in the abyss without it. All brands have the ability to be journalists now; however, most lack the expertise of a media & publishing expert. Luckily resources can be hired. Remember, none of this can be done without a strategy, so don’t go “commando” on me.
View more presentations from JESS3
The World is your garden
Your social media strategy is the gardener
— Reymond Hernandez (@ThePush_Intl) February 20, 2012
A successful day in #socialmedia is composed of a single thought inhabiting multiple minds.
— Reymond Hernandez (@ThePush_Intl) February 14, 2012
Correctly plant a social media seed in their mind & it forms a nucleus w/power to attract to itself everything needed for its fulfillment.
We don’t have a choice on whether we DO social media. The question is how well we DO it. ~Eric Qualman
A clever harmony between marketing and sales, I develop a manageable digital media strategy with clear objectives for actionable engagement.
Some call me Mr. Pasionado, the bearish media man on fire with a mind for strategy, an eye for design, and a grip on results. Others call me a start-up advisor and spirited entrepreneur with the spark to ignite a brand. I call myself a tireless digital media strategist, a sucker for startups, a hot cup-o-joe, and the ones I love… a family man that makes-things-happen.
You can just call me Reymond.
At your service.
Content & Social Media Management Search Engine Optimization
TO GET TO THE TOP YOU NEED MORE THAN A WORDSMITH. YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO POSSESSES A SENSE OF HUMOR, IS SUPREMELY CREATIVE, PASSIONATE AND A GREAT COMMUNICATOR.
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @pushingsocial 17 hours ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @nikeblog 1 day ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… 2 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @TrendsSantiago 3 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @Alejandritus23 4 days ago
2012 advertising advice analytics Argentina brand branding Buenos Aires business Campaign Cell Phone content design Digital facebook facts inbound influence infographic international Internet Latin America loyalty Marketing media most PR Public Relations ROI sales SEO sharing social social media socialmedia Social Media Marketing Spanish statistics stats strategist strategy Successful top twitter viral
- How To Attract More Qualified Visitors by Using Rich Snippets [infographic]
- Breaking the Barriers of Content Marketing [Slideshare]
- Reymond Says: Don’t Be Afraid To Go To Far.
- Creating Business Through Inbound Marketing [infographic]
- Strategy Tips: Social Media Stats for Forecasting & International Expansion