If you aren’t in The Latin American Markets, then yes, you’re missing allot!
I have spent years in South America studying the social dynamics of marketing and business and it is a fair to state that these huge modern metropolises are not behind in social media. In fact, half of the top 10 markets globally were South American countries. Think about this: Buenos Aires, Argentina has a population of 13.1Million and is ranked #20 in the world of Urban Areas by Population. From the 2010 census, the Republic of Argentina had a population of 40,091,359 (Source Wikipedia.org: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina#Demographics). This means roughly 32% of the nation inhabits one grand city. A social media dream-world in the terms of virility; currently, there are 17,784,380 Facebook users in Argentina, which makes it #12 in the ranking of all Facebook users by country. Of the 17.8Million Argentine Facebook users, 6.6Million reside in Buenos Aires(B.A.), making B.A. #6 in the world of Urban Areas by Facebook Users. This is a 44.5% national penetration rate and a 50.3% penetration rate of Facebook users for Buenos Aires. You can consider this a one-city-nation in my book, but don’t head in their without a strategy. Here’s why…
Did You Know? Did you know the official language in Argentina is Spanish of the Castilian dialect? Moreover, people from Buenos Aires are referred to as “Porteno” and speak a unique dialect with their own accents and mannerisms separate from the rest of the country and Spanish-speaking nations. In addition, the country has large Italian, English, German, and French speaking populations.
US & Latin America Digital Marketing Sales Strategist for social media integrations.
The Push International- Buenos Aires, Argentina & Portland, Oregon.
Hire The International: Digital Marketing Sales Strategist.
“The Sales Composer.” With more than 13 years of professional sales experience, creates new business from designed, directed, & controlled online media for international accounts with a profound understanding of the sales cycle. Accountable for all major accounts, sales, new traffic, loyalty programs and ROI. Analyzes and adapts campaigns to web trend data, consumer influences, and intercontinental demographics.Follow @thepush_intl
Let’s Get You Up To Speed.
Top Following Motivators Every Brand in Digital Media should know
Stats & Figures Lead to sales.
Content & Social Media Management Search Engine Optimization
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @pushingsocial 6 hours ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @nikeblog 1 day ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… 2 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @TrendsSantiago 3 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @Alejandritus23 4 days ago
- How To Attract More Qualified Visitors by Using Rich Snippets [infographic]
- Breaking the Barriers of Content Marketing [Slideshare]
- Reymond Says: Don’t Be Afraid To Go To Far.
- Creating Business Through Inbound Marketing [infographic]
- Strategy Tips: Social Media Stats for Forecasting & International Expansion