Why Content Marketing is King and The Reasons Industry Titans are Turning to it.Follow @thepush_intl
So now you have to do something. You have your Facebook page, your Twitter account, and your boss asking you why it isn’t raining followers and fans. Unfortunately this isn’t an “if you build it they will come,” kind of process. There is a solution and the answer lies within your content. The quality of your content determines it’s effectiveness.
How to Not Have the Worst Content on The Web
Being original and creating your own content will not only bring in an audience, but create liquid content with actionable engagement. To be effective, embrace the idea of being a publisher and take a stance with an authoritative voice in your industry. Jeff put together a wonderful Slideshare that might help organize your thoughts. However, if you are looking for answers, start by addressing the challenges.
Jeff Bullas mentions 8 Challenges of Content Marketing:
1. Finding inspiration and ideas
2. Creating it
3. Making it relevant
4. Resourcing it
5. Managing it
6. Monitoring it
7. Measuring it
8. Making it“Liquid”and Contagious
Content & Social Media Management Search Engine Optimization
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How To Attract More Qualified Visitors by Using Rich Snippets [infographic]
- Breaking the Barriers of Content Marketing [Slideshare]
- Reymond Says: Don’t Be Afraid To Go To Far.
- Creating Business Through Inbound Marketing [infographic]
- Strategy Tips: Social Media Stats for Forecasting & International Expansion