Why Content Marketing is King and The Reasons Industry Titans are Turning to it.Follow @thepush_intl
So now you have to do something. You have your Facebook page, your Twitter account, and your boss asking you why it isn’t raining followers and fans. Unfortunately this isn’t an “if you build it they will come,” kind of process. There is a solution and the answer lies within your content. The quality of your content determines it’s effectiveness.
How to Not Have the Worst Content on The Web
Being original and creating your own content will not only bring in an audience, but create liquid content with actionable engagement. To be effective, embrace the idea of being a publisher and take a stance with an authoritative voice in your industry. Jeff put together a wonderful Slideshare that might help organize your thoughts. However, if you are looking for answers, start by addressing the challenges.
Jeff Bullas mentions 8 Challenges of Content Marketing:
1. Finding inspiration and ideas
2. Creating it
3. Making it relevant
4. Resourcing it
5. Managing it
6. Monitoring it
7. Measuring it
8. Making it“Liquid”and Contagious
If you are trying to get noticed you have come to the realization that social media cannot be avoided. Pre-Game Task: establish your brand identity. Once you know who you are, what message you want to deliver, and what you want to look like you can begin on your strategy. Have your brand identity embedded in your strategy when approaching the 5 media landscapes (promoted, shared, earned, owned, paid) and lockdown how you are going to engineer engaging content that creates value to your audience. This is a necessity and you will drown in the abyss without it. All brands have the ability to be journalists now; however, most lack the expertise of a media & publishing expert. Luckily resources can be hired. Remember, none of this can be done without a strategy, so don’t go “commando” on me.
The World is your garden
Your social media strategy is the gardener
Correctly plant a social media seed in their mind & it forms a nucleus w/power to attract to itself everything needed for its fulfillment.
Content & Social Media Management Search Engine Optimization
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @pushingsocial 13 hours ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @nikeblog 1 day ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… 2 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @TrendsSantiago 3 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @Alejandritus23 4 days ago
- How To Attract More Qualified Visitors by Using Rich Snippets [infographic]
- Breaking the Barriers of Content Marketing [Slideshare]
- Reymond Says: Don’t Be Afraid To Go To Far.
- Creating Business Through Inbound Marketing [infographic]
- Strategy Tips: Social Media Stats for Forecasting & International Expansion