Posts Tagged With: ROI
After strategy, one of the first investments I make in a social media effort is design.Follow @thepush_intl
There are allot of ‘comers’ & ‘goers’ in social media. They’re all hacking at the user lists for followers and then abandoning them without engagement or follow through. The list is growing aware of this and the users are become more reluctant to click follow or like if you are going to disappear in a few months. A big indicator for any user is your landing page. If you have not invested in a good landing page design then you’re not vested in your social media campaign. Make them congruent. Your Twitter page should resemble your Facebook page, your webpage should resemble your Youtube profile, and they should all be linking to each other. This gives your brand image consistency and keeps your profile informative and professional.
Tip: Remember to have your relevant contact information accessible at first glance…don’t make them dig for it.
For a little help, here is a guide to: The Anatomy Of A Perfect Landing Page | Nicelandingpage.com
Take the time for design.
Content & Social Media Management Search Engine Optimization
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @silvia_avan 19 hours ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @kevinou @metapolacara 1 day ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… 2 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… 3 days ago
- The Social Media Push International is out! paper.li/ThePush_Intl/1… ▸ Top stories today via @pushingsocial 4 days ago
- How To Attract More Qualified Visitors by Using Rich Snippets [infographic]
- Breaking the Barriers of Content Marketing [Slideshare]
- Reymond Says: Don’t Be Afraid To Go To Far.
- Creating Business Through Inbound Marketing [infographic]
- Strategy Tips: Social Media Stats for Forecasting & International Expansion