Here are some quick tips to get your audience involved. Twitter success is all about your 140 characters space. Here is some help:Follow @thepush_intl
- If you can’t get a message in 140 characters, don’t tweet it!
- Use Word Shortcuts: “with” becomes “w/”. “Love” becomes “Luv” Retweeting becomes “RT-ing” Point is, you have to be creative.
- Drop Vowels: As long as it’s still readable, you can do things like turn “classroom” into “classrm”.
- Stick your link in the first 25% of the message. Clicks are most successful when the links fall within the first 25% of the tweet.
- Don’t over link or over tag your tweet. It looks to much like an infomercial and will turn people away from clicking.
- Remember to stick in your call-to-action. Things like: “Click to see” “watch” “Check it out” are all good examples to stick in your tweets.
- Don’t write in all caps.
- Be strategic with your #hashtags and maybe even brand your own!
- Track your tweet click-backs by using owly or another link shorten-er with a tracking ability.
I hope this helps! Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook for more goodies! http://www.facebook.com/thepushinternational